MSc Scholarships at University of Warwick in UK, 2018
Women In Engineering Scholarships are now available on offer at the University of Warwick in the UK starting on October 1, 2018. Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- For our MSc programmes, you should normally have obtained at least the equivalent of a UK second class honors degree, or an equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline.
- Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional)
- Overseas applicants must obtain ATAS clearance in order to study this course.
Method of Application: The mode of application is online.
What you will need to provide
- A completed application form
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (mark sheets). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) – this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.