Hamilton Club Scholarship at University of Waikato in For New Zealand, 2019
Applications are invited for Hamilton Club Scholarship in Health. The scholarship is available for domestic students who will be enrolled full-time in 2019 in either a graduate degree or the second year or above of an undergraduate degree in any faculty at the University of Waikato.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is awarded to the citizen of and resident in New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time in either a graduate degree or the 2nd year or above of an undergraduate degree in any faculty at the University of Waikato.
- Be undertaking a programme of study that is health-related; and 1.1.3. Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
Method of Application: Along with the prescribed online application form, each candidate must submit:
- A two-page personal statement that includes the following subheadings
- Demonstration of interest in the field of health.
- Future study/career plans.
- Academic achievement.
- Two references; one academic and one character.