Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited, founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACKFOODS groups well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavored fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Other way to enter to this industry is having equivalent experience for a related position available.
- Those who have Master’s Degree related to this industry have better job opportunities.
- Degrees for this field can be Bachelor’s Degrees in Mathematics, Physical Science or in Environmental, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or other related subjects.
- Applicants need to have a High School Diploma and a Degree in Engineering or related subjects.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.
Application Closes on 9th March, 2018