Digital Marketing Manager at The Place
The Place Nigeria is a trademark of Smackers Limited, a company registered in 2003 to explore opportunities in the hospitality sector in Nigeria. The Place is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1300 employees. Currently, our operations span across 12 locations in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term. Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 50 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us in leading the articulation and execution of strategic transformation initiatives as we position ourselves to maintain sustained growth, profitability and our position as a market leader in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Background on the candidate
- You’re an experienced and influential marketer who knows branding, communications, and considers all the drivers that will unlock brand growth.
- You will be as comfortable resolving issues around performance as you are developing brilliant creative work.
- You love the brands you work on and know how to influence, inspire diverse groups of people to listen to and act on them.
- You hold yourself and others accountable for digital ideas that does great things for both the consumer’s lives and The Place bottom line. You drive change, work smart, ruthlessly prioritize, and care about building great relationships.
- Are you prepared to take risks in the pursuit of greatness?
- Do you hold yourself to the highest standard with real accountability for results? Would you treat the business as if it is truly your own – because you want to be part of a thriving legacy? If so, we want to talk to you.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- University degree in Humanities, Social Science, Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (at least 4 years)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Capabilities needed for this role are;
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as restaurant, club, bar/lounge & hotel teams), and suppliers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- You should have knowledge of the traditional media (offline) and how it can be integrated into digital media.
Note: Be kind enough not to send any application that has noting to do with this ad, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.