AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment for SME Trainee Loan Officer
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: SME Trainee Loan Officer
Ref Code: SMETLO/OCT/2017
- Recovery of loans in overdue.
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals.
- Active participation in credit committee.
- Sourcing for new clients via direct marketing.
- Screening of potential SME clients.
- Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
- Minimum of B.Sc./ HND in any discipline
- At least one year lending experience with micro bank/commercial bank
- Strong self-esteem and confident
- Good analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Target driven and result oriented.
- Attentive to details
- Attractive fixed salary plus performance based bonus.
- Extensive and comprehensive training in international credit technology.
- Training in advanced use of Microsoft excels.
- The Bank is seeking to fill up this vacancy, kindly go through the advert carefully and only qualified candidates should please apply accordingly.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline 25th October, 2017.