Yoruba actor Ijebu escapes death as AC guts fire in his hotel room  

Reputable Member Level6of10 Moderator
Week Winner List

Talented Nollywood actor Olatayo Amokade popularly known as Ijebu, has taken to his Instagram handle to thank God for saving his life. Ijebu in his social media post disclosed that there was a fire outbreak in his hotel room. He added that, the fire started from the Air Conditioner (AC) in his room. He took to his Instagram handle on Tuesday, June 12, to share a video of his room with the caption: “Just escape death now.... Ko si Iku lojuwa atike lakun, glory be to God almighty for saving my life. I will not die but to leave and declare the work of God... Thank you Jesus.”

Read more:

Posted : 13/06/2018 12:36 pm

Post in Your Native Language (Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba,Pidgin) & EARN CASH>: Click Here To Join #ProudOfNaijaLanguage FREE!


Place Your Ads Here (AdsSlot2)


25Weeks Cash+Cards Giveaway is back on this forum-N10k Weekly To Active Members: Claim Now!


Yeah! Your Ads Here (AdsSlot3)


Please Login or Register